DON'T LET YOUR DOCTOR'S PERSCRIPTION FOR A MAMMOGRAM SIT AROUND ON THE COUNTER-
You see how the your underarm pits' pores are relatively connected to the lymph nodes. it is said and is debatable that antiperspirants, which contain aluminum chlorohydrates can clog and swell the pores, thus causing cysts, boils and possibly passing through into the delicate lymphatic system which may potentially lead to certain types of cancers like Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Try using apple cider vinegar or a combination of essential oils as a natural effective deodorant. It won't keep you from perspiring, but will eliminate odor! Try it!...or get over the counter deodorants in leu of antiperspirants.
INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER CAUSES AND SYMPTONS:
Inflammatory breast cancer is an aggressive type of cancer and is quite different than other types of breast cancer that are normally seen. Inflammatory breast cancer is more deadly as it can strike women of any age. Often it does not start with a lump so mammogram and ultrasound tests may not be able to detect it. The peculiarity of it makes it pertinent for every woman to be informed about the causes, symptoms, risk factors and treatment of inflammatory breast cancer.
What is inflammatory breast cancer?
Inflammatory breast cancer is a type of breast cancer, which affects the lymph vessels of the skin of the breast by blocking them. The skin of the breast gets discolored and swells. The skin also gets pitted like an orange which is also known as peau d’orange. It accounts for 1 to 3% of breast cancer.
Inflammatory breast cancer symptoms:
- In case of inflamatory breast cancer, the breast appears red and swollen which has earned it the name.
- This cancer does not necessarily start with a lump which makes it difficult to diagnose.
- The patient may feel pain in the breast accompanied by skin changes like reddened or thick skin.
- The breasts may itch also.
- There can be nipple discharge in case of inflamatory breast cancer and nipple retraction also.
- During inflamatory breast cancer the lymph nodes under the arm may swell up.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR AND A COTTON WIPE