This amazing oil is becoming known as a natural alternative to the use of silicon in shampoos, conditioners and styling hair products. This oil adds a sheen and luster to the hair that is normally achieved by the use of chemical additives in hair care products. The properties in the oil has a unique fatty acid composition. It contains Omega 9 fatty acid which is the property that imparts a ‘shine’ to the hair. It also contains many other essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants. The Vitamin most prevalent in this oil is Vitamin A, (Retinol). It has approximately an 85 percent load of Poly unsaturated fatty acids. Some of benefits for hair are:
1. This is an effective hydrating oil.
2. It is non-greasy and absorbs easily and quickly without leaving any film or trace on the hair or skin.
3. Highly nourishing oil.
4. A great moisturizer and conditioner.
5. Adds a sheen and lustre to the hair which is comparable to that produced by silicon but without the chemical side effects.
6. Protects all types of hair from environmental factors that could dry or strip the hair.
7. Assists in the hairs regeneration and over-all health.
8. Shelf Life: Broccoli Seed oil has a shelf life of approximately one year. ... - See more at: http://journeysmother.com/blog/#sthash.rSYBj8nl.dpuf